Salon like Keratin Treatment at Home

Hello to all!

Today, I thought of writing up a blog on how to repair damaged hair at home naturally. This is a very common topic among all gender of any age. I can bet every human being in their life has at least once searched in Google about natural remedies to take of hair at home. It is not always possible to buy fancy costly hair products or go to a Salon as also they in return for some temporary looks, cause more damage. Everyone wants to have good, healthy hair. But it is quite impossible to have good hair due to pollution, lack of time in hair care, stress, hormonal disbalance, and whatnot. Hair tends to get rough, frizzy, unmanageable in no time, and after a lot of research and trying a lot of products on my hair, I finally found my hair’s Best Friend Trichup Hot Oil Treatment Hairmask.We all are aware that oiling your hair is very necessary and if we do it with Trichup Oil treatment, it aids to a lot of benefits. Results don’t happen overnight and it took me 3 months to see the result. Seeing my hair now, no one would say I had that level of damaged hair once upon a time. 

Trichup doesn’t only provide the best keratin treatment in India but gives hair spa at home naturally and gives a salon-like hair without any Chemical Treatment or recessive heat.  I had shed a lot of hair due to straightening, but I have finally stopped my hair fall due to Trichup Hot Oil Treatment.




The benefits of using this hot oil treatment hair mask -

1. It provides bounce to the hair naturally and gives it the treatment from the roots.

2. It deals with issues like dryness, split ends, breakage, and hair loss.

3. It is completely toxins and harmful-chemical-free.

4.  It has a combination of natural herbs that gives a shiny look to the hair and prevents early greying. It is 100% Paraben and Cruelty-Free. Suitable for kids, men, and women.

Doesn’t have any side effects.



The procedure of applying:

Step 1- After shampooing, apply the mask over wet hair from tip to root. Focus more on the roots as they get more prone to damage.

Step 2- Now, apply the mask thoroughly all over.

Step 3 – Leave for around 15 to 20 minutes. cover it with a hot damp towel or a spa cap.

Step 4- Rinse off.

Use this for at least 2 days a week.

The Price of the product is Rs 699.


The brand is on Instagram named @Trichup_india and follow them to know about their exclusive and super nice haircare products.

You can try their 

Haircare Combo


Shampoo


Hair Mask


Blog Page


You can add the code KERATIN10 to avail yourself of a discount of 10% on their variety of products. I am really happy using this product and my recommendation is that everyone should use it and see the amazing results for themselves. The application is very easy and nonmessy.  The results are subjective to individuals’ hair structure and you might see the results sooner/later. A thumbs up from my end. My whole family uses this and we are happy.

Comments